Dot plot software for Mac PPC

David Adelson d.adelson at anprod.csiro.au
Thu Oct 8 10:21:59 EST 1998

Thanks to all who replied, both to the group and by email.  I can now say
that dottyplotter works fine on a G3 PowerBook, and I have also tried the
dot plot software (plalign/flalign) implemented in release 2.0x3  of FASTA
for the Mac.  Both work well, but my personal preference is for the FASTA
output (pict file).

Cheers,

Dave
David L Adelson PhD  - Functional Genomics
CSIRO Animal Production
Sydney, NSW,  Australia

Currently on study leave at ORNL http://lsd.ornl.gov