DNA Strider and Mac OS 8.5

Ned Mantei mantei at cell.biol.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 20 10:49:42 EST 1998

I like using DNA Strider for its restriction maps. My problem concerns the
window that in which the restriction enzymes to be used for the map are
selected. Since I installed System 8.5, the scroll bars are grayed out and
one can't choose any enzymes other than those shown in the top of the
list. I presume that this has to do with the redefinition of scroll bars.
Turning off "smart scrolling" didn't help. Any further ideas (besides not
using System 8.5)?

--
Ned Mantei
Dept. of Cell Biology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology