Reference Manager for Mac

jda jda at his.com
Mon Oct 26 17:28:32 EST 1998

In article <3633C611.4104 at cgocable.net>
Eric Carstens <ecarsten at cgocable.net> writes:

> 2) Does anyone know whether there has been a review article on
> bibliographic software lately, including comparisons of various
> products?

You might take a look at Bookends Plus for the Mac. Bookends is the
most complete reference management/bibliography generation software for
the Mac (I can say that since I'm the author  :->). I won't go into
detail here, but if you are interested you can check out the program
and its features at

www.sonnysoftware.com

You can download a fully functional version for free (limited to 15
references per database) to try out for yourself. Upon purchase, a
registration number that "unlocks" the program is provided.

There are reviews of the various software packages (although not
generally head-to-head) at this URL:

http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/chorus/eresearch/index.html

Regards

Jon