How to be hacker ?????

Doo Suk Yang microbe at LGCHEM.CO.KR
Thu Oct 29 03:50:10 EST 1998

If you want to be real hacker...
1. Study hard about computer itself and the software like
OS and application software.
2. Try to find another way to solve your problem
which you intended for a computer to work for.

Then you will be a hacker who make others comportable
in computer world.

That's a real hacker.

Davis Yang

which you using includi