RJL Systems announces its new Cyprus 1.0 Body Composition Software

R.M. Holston, Ph.D. holston at rjlsystems.com
Thu Oct 29 15:46:39 EST 1998

Greetings from RJL Systems,
    RJL Systems is the pioneer of bioimpedance sciences for body
composition since 1979. We are currently in the final stages of
development of our new Cyprus 1.0 Body Composition Analysis software.
The final release is scheduled for January 7, 1999, and we will be
giving out beta versions sometime towards the end of November.
    We also have an interactive software demonstration at our website,
http://www.rjlsystems.com/research/softdemo/bca1-1.html
We invite you all to come and take a look around. Thank you.

--
R.M. Holston, Ph.D. (holston at rjlsystems.com)
Research & Development, RJL Systems (www.rjlsystems.com)