help!!!!

ALEX GARCIA acad at ACCEFYN.ORG.CO
Sat Oct 31 23:51:21 EST 1998

I am using a HP cd writer plus (7200 series) and I am having a lot of
troubles!!!!! lots of lots of troubles, I save in a cd using the cd
writer, save lets say for example the netscape installator and some pdb
files in a new CD, everything seems to be ok until there, I try to read
the cd with my cd rom and then troubles start!!! does not allow me to
copy the netscape installator in the hd form the usual cd rom device but
if I try to do it from the cd writer it works just fine, the problem
only presents with some files, the netscape installator for example, or
some pdb files, not all of pdb just some of them, what can I do? please
mail me ASAP