Clarks comment: protein expression and purification

Chris Larosa clarosa at biocomp.unl.edu
Thu Feb 3 07:13:31 EST 2000

Aww, gee did I use a bad word... sorry....

There are so many advertisements (I love the ones coming from porno venders and
software pirates), that I just assumed that advertising was allowed.    Looks like
the administration of the bionet newsgroup is a joke to me.

I still think that legitimate and useful service advertisements germaine to biology
should be allowed, and I welcome seeing them on the bionet site.
PCPhD.