Try this site for Free software help...

D Pallone liquidfx at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 00:17:01 EST 2000

http://www.pcshowandtell.com/contestregistration.asp?cmuecnet=583415117_jnu7
780m

Don't miss this -- PCShowandTell.com is giving away a computer a week right
now! Just visit the PCShowandTell.com website via the link below. Once you
become a member and watch a show, I'll be entered to win, and then you can
enter to win a computer also!

PCShowandTell.com is a FREE online library of audio and video software help
tutorials that Show and Tell you how to solve frustrating software problems.
Each tutorial guides you through the answer, step-by-step, and in less than
one minute. To check it out, click on the link below, or copy and paste the
entire link into your browser:
http://www.pcshowandtell.com/contestregistration.asp?cmuecnet=583415117_jnu7
780m

IMPORTANT: We ask that you only send this e-mail to people you know and who
would welcome it. In order for you to be credited, your friends must visit
PCShowandTell.com through the personalized URL link above and they must be
new members of PCShowandTell.com.

Thanks for helping us spread the word about PCShowandTell.com!

The PCShowandTell.com Team