Picture format -> ASCII

Jeffrey J Weimer jjweimer at REMOVEME.matsci.uah.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:41:19 EST 2000

In article <38A6B071.D32C431B at popeye.aphys2.uni-heidelberg.de>,  wrote:

>Hello!
>Perhaps the software CANTATA of company Khoros could be helpful.
>Master Frank wrote:
>Master Frank wrote:
>> So I am searching for a program that takes a picture format as an input

Sorry, I've missed the origination of the thread ...

Take a look at Igor Pro (http://www.wavemetrics.com/). It will do what you
want and much more.

--
Chemistry / Chemical & Materials Engineering
Materials Science Building 125, South Loop Road