Screensaver aids cancer fight

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Tue Apr 3 09:12:29 EST 2001

In article <9ac3q9$6br$1 at niobium.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>, "Rob Harper"
<harper at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> The screensaver can be downloaded free from United Devices - the company
> behind the Seti at home project - which uses unused computing power to search
> the skies for extraterrestrial life.

Unfortunately they're only offering Windoze clients ATM.  :(

Have emailed asking about Mac/Unix/Linux.   Suggest other people go to
http://www.ud.com/contact/support.htm  and do likewise (you don't need
to fill in the OS box if you're not using one of them).

Richard P. Grant                                     MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk   http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/
  -- 'You like your Macintosh better than me, don't you Dave?' --

---