Software to design new restriction site via point mutation

Tobias Rasse tobiasrasse at web.de
Wed Jan 9 07:44:13 EST 2002

Hello everyone,

I would be very happy , if you could help me with the following problem:

I need to design a new restriction site anywhere in a given protein. I have
10 non-cutters.

I need a Software, which can show me all the sites in which i could create
a new restriction site (of one of the 10 non cutting proteins) using a
single base silent point mutation.

Can you tell me which software can do that? Is there even free software
that can do it?

Thank you very much!

Tobias Rasse

---