local homology search

Charlie cckim at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 21 04:53:00 EST 2002

As far as I know, you will need to download and install BLAST or FASTA and
run it locally to do this.  I don't think any servers give permission for
you to upload a file to run your query against (but I may be wrong).

BLAST and WU-BLAST are available free for non-commercial use.  I believe
FASTA is as well.

Charlie