News group for sequence matching discussions

Francis Ouellette francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
Fri May 31 06:19:01 EST 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Shiby Thomas wrote:

> Could someone please tell me which is the appropriate
> newsgroup where discussions on genomic sequence matching
> software/tools occur? Things like the NCBI-BLAST, etc.
>
> Could you please email me that info at shiby.thomas at oracle.com

Shiby,

this newsgroup (bionet-software) us appropriate (imho) for that type
of question. Asking NCBI directly (if you have a problem, is also a
good route (blast-help at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) ... but please do share! :)

cheers,

f.

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette                       francis at cmmt.ubc.ca |
| Director, Bioinformatics Core Facility       Tel: (604) 875-3815 |