Open Source Staden Package

jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 04:36:14 EST 2004

(This is a repost as my last message has not appeared after several
days. Apologies if you see duplicates.)

Last week MRC re-released the Staden Package under a BSD-style open
source licence. Hence I have created a sourceforge project for the
package at:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/staden

The new home page is also housed by SourceForge and is at:

    http://staden.sourceforge.net/staden_home.html

Soon I plan to update this with a full CVS repository including all of

the changes I have made since I left LMB and started work at the
Sanger Institute. Naturally I will post such news as and when
appropriate.

      James

--
---