Dear Fellow Scientist,
the Society for Software Development and Analytics (GSA) is a comprehensive service company offering planning and analysis of micorarray experiments performed on AffyMetrix(TM) platforms.
We analyze your array experiments fast and reliably.
Our proprietary software that we developed expressly for this purpose can be downloaded as a demo version.
Range of functions:
- analysis and visualization of all arrays from Affymetrix(TM)
- normalization and migration of raw data (3'/5', T-Test, AVG, ...)
- annotation (gene names, proteins,isoforms, functions, ...)
- various methods of analysis and export functions to SPSS and R
- classification into metabolic and regulatory pathways (1500+ pathways from BioCarta, GenMAPP, ...)
- integrated pathway editor (very easy to use)
- easy-to-use function prediction for each probeset
Have we drawn your interest?
GENOM 2005 Infos: http://www.gsa-online.de/eng/genom.html
GENOM 2005 Download: http://gsa.nothingreal.biz/genom2005_demo.zip
There is also a video available on our page which explains the program in detail.
For any details please contact us directly.
With kind regards
Thomas Scheel, Sven Bansemer
GSA - Software Development and Analytics
Phone: +49 (0)381 7006224
E-Mail: info at gsa-online.de
Management: Thomas Scheel, Sven Bansemer
Bank: Commerzbank - Account -Nr.: 102148400 - BLZ: 13040000