[Bio-software] Grouping of proteins by function/category

hains from uow.edu.au via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by hains from uow.edu.au)
Tue Jan 8 23:22:29 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have a rather long list of proteins (about 230) that I want to group
based on the function of each protein, such as structural,
cytoplasmic, growth factor, that kind of thing. I'm after general
groupings for the proteins. Does anyone know of a database that has
this kind of info that I can submit my AC codes in a batch and have
the result spat out the other end?

I know there are various databases that will have this kind of info,
but is there an easier way than looking each protein up individually?

Thanks,

Peter