[Bio-software] in silico ARDRA

maryam didari via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by didari_maryam from yahoo.com)
Mon May 5 07:49:53 EST 2008

Dear all,
  I am working on  in silico ARDRA of a group of bacteria, i got the rDNA sequences from RDP ,but now i am confuse .
  At first i generated in silico patterns with software, and i want to compare pattern with each other to choose the best restriction enzymes from 11 enzymes that i have been used in in silico analysis.
  Now my problem is how compare these patterns and am i working and thinking true?
  Is it Ok to compare pattern in image format or it is better to compare them in the form of lenght of generated bands?
  Regards:
  Maryam