[Bio-software] method validator software

Rowley.Fearon from za.nampak.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by Rowley.Fearon from za.nampak.com)
Thu Nov 6 04:55:01 EST 2008

Hi,

I have personally used your free "Method Validation Software" for a
couple of years until my hard drive crashed.

Would it be possible to send me a copy of your "Method Validation
Software" even if it is the old version?

Thanking you in anticipation

Kind Regards,
Rowland Fearon

Quantity is what you can count.
Quality is what you can count on.

Quality is a journey not a destination
________________________________
Rowland Fearon
Divisional Quality Manager - Nampak DivFood
Tel   : +27 11 249 5422
Fax  : +27 11 249 5341
Cell :  +27 83 635-7777
E-mail : Rowland.Fearon from za.nampak.com
<mailto:Rowland.Fearon from za.nampak.com>
"Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.
relate to the official business of the Nampak Group of Companies are
neither given nor endorsed by it."

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Nampak Group of Companies are neither given nor endorsed by it.