[Bio-software] inbreeding coeffient calculation

Glenn Meyer via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by glennskii from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 11 14:17:14 EST 2008

hello,

i ran into a posting of yours on the net concerning inbreeding coeficiants.
you were asking about an algorythm.
did you accomplish what you set out to do?

i am a major contributor to data on this php site about the whippet
dog-breed's geneology.
www.thewhippetarchives.net

we already have over 60,000 whippets in the system and the database
continues to grow.

i live in Poland (but i'm origianally from the states),  and the founder of
this site is from Austria.
She and I would really like to add an inbreeding coefficient calculator to
this site.
The site is programmed in PHP.  She has been working on this but still seems
to have not figured it out completely yet.

do you maybe know who we should talk to about help?

thanks,
glenn
--
++++++ glennSKii Meyer +++++++