[Bio-software] New Updates for BirdBase and BirdArea Data

sbsp from aol.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by sbsp from aol.com)
Sat Nov 2 18:10:24 EST 2013

New updates are now available for the BirdBase world species and subspecies data as well as the BirdArea world species/ranges data. They contain all the August 16, 2013 Cornell Lab of Ornithology changes in the Clements world species and subspecies lists plus Shawneen Finnegan's latest world range data changes. For more information go to our web site and click on Users Bulletin Board. (If you have already ordered updates they will be mailed to you now.)

SANTA BARBARA SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Our world  birding software is demonstrated at
Web site: birdbase.com
E-mail: sbsp from aol.com