[Bio-software] Free to use Animal Studies software:

support from atgclabs.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by support from atgclabs.com)
Sun Sep 15 22:07:03 EST 2013

http://atgclabs.com/products/lp

The Animal Studies module is a comprehensive and straightforward
application specially designed for biologists and chemists who need to
conduct a wide variety of tests and experiments on animals.

Animal Studies Demo laboratory has the gene therapy experimental data.
We will load your data into Animal Studies and perform whatever analysis
or reporting you need so that you are up and running quickly.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback you have on which modules you
find particularly helpful, those for which you would suggest additions
or corrections, as well as new features.
This information will be used to further enhance and improve the
program.