[Bio-software] CodonW a codon usage analysis program [AnnCodonW home page:ounce]

tomjim100 via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by tomjim100 from sina.com)
Wed Aug 27 20:18:34 EST 2014

Hi John,

It's my great hornor to use the software of codonw designed by you to
analyse the codon bias,but now I have a question for help.

My question is how can I obtain the right cai_ file by COA?By using the COA
of RSCU or COA of CU?

I'm analying the codon bias of a insect genome and I think it's better to
use it's ribimoal protein as a reference so that I can get the right CAI of
the speices.

I don't know whether you can understand what I meaning?

Look foward your reply,thanks