[Bio-software] New Updates for BirdBase and BirdArea Data

SBSP via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by sbsp from aol.com)
Sun Nov 2 09:33:02 EST 2014

New updates are now available for the BirdBase world species and subspecies data as well as the BirdArea world species/ranges data. They contain all the August 15, 2014 Cornell Lab of Ornithology changes in the Clements world species and subspecies lists plus Shawneen Finnegan's latest world range data changes. For more information go to our web site and click on Users Bulletin Board.

SANTA BARBARA SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Our world birding software is demonstrated at
Web site: birdbase.com
E-mail: sbsp from aol.com