[Bio-software] Freezer Web Access + Cell Culture build 304 released.

bpavel from atgclabs.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by bpavel from atgclabs.com)
Wed Apr 29 12:51:38 EST 2015

ATGC Labs provides a web-based, highly customizable data management
systems for small to medium sized biotechnology companies, offers a full
spectrum of quality information technology solutions, consulting,
software development and programming of commercial bioinformatics
systems.

If you have a new requirement or need the upkeep of a software system,
our team of bioinformatics scientists and computer professionals can
assist.
We are available for your research and commercial bioinformatics needs.

Please contact us to discuss your custom application development needs.
https://www.atgclabs.com