[Bio-software] could you please tell me some promoter analysis software?

zhangyue68 from gmail.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by zhangyue68 from gmail.com)
Sun Dec 3 23:26:23 EST 2017

I tried to find the ftp site, but found the email address of Dr.Prestridge is not valid any more.

could you please tell me  whether there are any user friendly software that I can use for promoter and protein binding sites analysis? Is there any software which can analyze the non-coding RNA or enhancer interaction with promoter?

Best Wishes

Yue Zhang

There is a program Promoter Scan designed by D. Prestridge. This program
seek possible promoter sequences, estimating density of protein binding
sites (cis-acting elements) ( see  J.Mol.Biol.  249, N.5:923-932 (1995)).
You can write D. Prestridge (e-mail: danpbiosci.umn.edu) and he will tell
you ftp site with this program.

Hope, it helps,
Serge Orlov