IT & INFORMATICS PROGRAMS @ CHI's 25th Annual Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
February 12-14, 2018
Moscone South Convention Center - San Francisco, CA
[Powered by Bio-IT World]
Advanced registration discounts end January 5.
Explore cutting-edge ways to manage, analyze, model, and integrate data that is clinically actionable and transforms our understanding of translational research and precision medicine.
- Integrated Pharma Informatics
- Bioinformatics for Big Data
- Converged IT & the Cloud
SOME KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Benefit from Merck's integrative scientific informatics approach to support translational oncology.
- Get the latest cloud design update from the NIH's "All of Us Research Program" and its plans for national launch & beyond.
- Hear examples on machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) driving drug discovery & development from Pfizer Worldwide R&D.
- Discover how Alexion Pharmaceuticals moved a corporate data center to the cloud in 12 months.
- Participate in a Data Commons panel discussion.
- Track-hopping allowed at concurrent conferences
- 3,700+ attendees from 40+ countries
- 80 high-level speaker presentations
- 170 poster presentations
- 220 exhibits
- Panel & roundtable breakout discussions
- Networking receptions
- Student fellowships are available
How to Register:
Email: reg from healthtech.com
Contact for Group Discounts:
jknight from healthtech.com<mailto:jknight from healthtech.com>
Contacts for Sponsorship & Exhibit Information:
Sr. Business Development Manager
jstroup from healthtech.com<mailto:jstroup from healthtech.com>
Joseph Vacca, M.S.
Director, Business Development
jvacca from healthtech.com<mailto:jvacca from healthtech.com>