Dear BIO-WWW Owner,
I am including an announcement for your review which I think is relevant to your discussion group. Please would you post the announcement to your BIO-WWW members?
Dear BIO-WWW Member:
The latest issue of AgBioForum is available online at
http://www.agbioforum.org/. This special issue titled "Agricultural Biotechnology in China" is guest edited by Dr. Mary A. Marchant and Dr. Francis Tuan. Below is a list of the articles included in the issue.
1. Agricultural Biotechnology Development and Policy in China
Jikun Huang and Qinfang Wang
2. GM Foods: A Nanjing Case Study of Chinese Consumers' Awareness and
Funing Zhong, Mary A. Marchant, Yulian Ding, and Kaiyu Lu
3. Consumer Attitudes Toward Genetically Modified Foods in Beijing,
Quan Li, Kynda R. Curtis, Jill J. McCluskey, and Thomas I. Wahl
4. Bt Cotton Benefits, Costs, and Impacts in China
Jikun Huang, Ruifa Hu, Cuihui Fan, Carl E. Pray, and Scott Rozelle
5. Issues on Adoption, Import Regulations, and Policies for Biotech
Commodities in China with a Focus on Soybeans
Mary A. Marchant, Cheng Fang, and Baohui Song
6. Is China the Market for Genetically Modified Potatoes?
Kynda R. Curtis, Jill J. McCluskey, and Thomas I. Wahl
(c) 2003 Curators of the University of Missouri
Publications Coordinator for AgBioForum