Tourette Syndrome

Bradley H. Davis cm386 at torfree.net
Thu Sep 18 23:27:57 EST 1997

How could I convince my mother, using genetics, that she is not
responsible for causing my Tourette Syndrome. She blames herself, and I
feel it is unwarranted. I know a bit about basic genetics, but I was
wondering if someone could help me put the explaination into laymans terms.

Your help would be very much apperciated.,
Sinc.,
me.

--
Brad Davis, bhdavis at learn.senecac.on.ca  | soon to be up