(none)

Leorah Ross ross at aecom.yu.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:13:57 EST 1994

Hello there  w.b.'s,

            I am  very interested in hearing from people who have
identified transcripts that are not trans-spliced. If you have
found that your  transcript does not begin with an SL (any flavor) I would be
appreciative if you would let me (ross at aecom.yu.edu) know. (I can't  create an
effective search strategy to give me this information).
   If your sequence is not retrieveable through blast, and  5' UTR sequence is
known, I would be greatful if you would share this data (150 nucleotides
from transcription start would suffice).  I will gladly send a collated
response of all replies to anyone else interested  .

                               Thanks,   Leorah