solicitations vs. salutations

RYDER at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU RYDER at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Dec 21 13:15:41 EST 1995

While I must admit that the last spam we received made my blood boil,
I am still opposed to having someone moderate the newgroup, because
I think it is important to get messages and responses out quickly.
Suppose the moderator is on vacation, or sick?  I would hate to have
the spammers succeed in disrupting our work in this way.

Liz Ryder
Mass General Hospital
Boston, MA