worms

Tim Stabler TSTABLER at IUNHAW1.IUN.INDIANA.EDU
Tue Jun 13 11:11:09 EST 1995

Can someone give me the full blurb on the Cold Spring Harbor book on
elegans?  I want to order it and am having trouble finding reference
to it.  I know--I am not looking in the right place.

Also, since I am new to the critter and this net, could I get more
information on the Gazette???

What happened at the Sunday meeting on teaching with elegans??
Sorry, I could not make the meeting.  I found out about it too late.

Thanks all.

Tim

Tim Stabler
Department of Biology