tubulin or actin-overexpressing strain

Michel Leroux mleroux at unixg.ubc.ca
Sat Mar 25 15:35:59 EST 1995

Hello,

I would like to know if there are strains available which overexpress any
of the tubulin or actin genes in the worm. I am doing research on a
molecular chaperone, CCT, known to fold tubulins and actins, and I would
like to know if a coordinate increase in the expression of chaperone genes
occurs in such a strain.

If you have such a strain or know of one who might have such a strain, I
would greatly welcome a reply sent by e-mail.

Sincerely,
Michel

mleroux at unixg.ubc.ca

University of British Columbia
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
2146 Health Sciences Mall,
Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
V6T 1Z3