Transgenci tobacco expressing GFP

E.S. Shin capcoon at postech.ac.kr
Thu Apr 3 03:32:53 EST 1997

Dear Bionetter,
I have made some transgenic tobacco that GFP is trasnsformed.
GFP construct was designed to express by CaMV 35s promoter.

I want to know how to test GFP expression in planta.
In Fluorescent microscopy test, I observed green fluorecence in leaf
vein. But I want to  see green fluorescence in planta.

In addition, Are there any netters who succeed in making transgenic
plant with GFP?

I wish your good advice
Have a Nice results and Progress in your research.

E.S. Shin
Lab. of Plant Molecular Genetics
Pohang University of Science and Technology
Korea