Extra Not-1 site in pEGFP

Simon_Q_Rice Simon_Q_Rice at sbphrd.com
Wed Apr 30 12:55:55 EST 1997

-Hi,
I attempted to use the "unique" Not-l site in the MCS of Clontech's
pEGFP.  However, it would appear there are two such sites within this
plasmid.  Has anyone else found this problem?  Does anyone have pEGFP
with a unique Not-1 please?

The purpose of this e-mail is informative. Clontech have been made aware
and to their credit their UK distributors have refunded the cost of
purchase.-

Cheers

Simon

The opinions expressed in this communication are my own,
  and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.