Expression in muscle.

Hans Peter M.M. Lauritzen H.P.Lauritz at mfi.ku.dk
Mon Oct 13 03:36:51 EST 1997

Hello fellow GFP`ers!!!!

Does anyone have experinece with rat muscle-invivo transfections of
plasmids containing GFP alone as well as GFP fusions. I have tried to get
expression with a CMV driven construct containing a GFP fusion, but after
14 or 28 dayes I observed not expression.
Mayby a muscle specific promoter would be better, so does anyone know if a
muscle-promoter driven plasmid (like the kreatin kinase promoter)
containing GFP is commercially attainable.

Any help or tips will be appreciated

					Regards Hans Peter.