Golgi-targetted GFP

martin.houle at crchul.ulaval.ca martin.houle at crchul.ulaval.ca
Tue Jul 20 01:16:16 EST 1999

In article <9CD202B20FE4D211828800A0C955FB40BFB6F5 at drucker.niehs.nih.gov>,
mckay at NIEHS.NIH.GOV ("McKay.Richard") wrote:

> Hi.  I am looking for a Golgi targetted GFP or  (preferably) BFP to use as
> an organelle marker for live cells.  Does anyone have either a GFP targetted
> as such or a GFP fused to a Golgi protein?  Thanks in advance.
>

> -Rich McKay
> National Institute of Environmental
>      Health Sciences
> Laboratory of Signal Transduction
> 111 Alexander Drive
> Room F268
> Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
> Ph: (919)541-0064
> FAX: (919)541-1898

I don't know if this could help you, but I have a pcDNA3/ARF1Q71L-EGFP
construct with localizes to the golgi mebrane (verified by confocal
fluorescence microscopy). This is a constituvily activated mutant of ARF1
fused with EGFP. If you want this just email me.

martin.houle@*NOSPAM*crchul.ulaval.ca (remove *NOSPAM*)