Is Your Web Site A Secret?

scrn at mketmate.com scrn at mketmate.com
Tue May 5 15:08:25 EST 1998

IS YOUR WEB SITE THE INTERNET'S BEST KEPT SECRET?

We at Don Daisy Enterprises specialize in PROMOTING
Web sites, and can significantly improve your site's
TRAFFIC by getting it listed with a minimum of
225 search engines for only $85. In addition, you
don't pay until after the job is done.

Even a Web site with a great product, not adequately
listed with the search engines and directories, may
not get enough inquiries. While listing is free,
locating the search engines and filling out the
registration forms is very time consuming.  Therefore,
we have mechanized the process and can do it much
faster for a modest fee.

The top ten search engines that we list with are:
Alta Vista, AOL NetFind, Excite, HotBot, Infoseek,
Lycos, Magellan, OpenText, WebCrawler, and Yahoo.
The total list can be viewed at our Web site. Even
if you don't use our service, you will find
invaluable information on preparing your site for
searches there.  You can double click the
URL  http://www.site-promo.com/sp to get there.

If you are interested, the procedure is SIMPLE!
Double click  http://www.site-promo.com/sp/siteform.htm
Then fill out the order form that appears on your
browser,  and click "Submit Form".  We will review
your registration information.  It will then be
submitted to the search engines relevant to your site.
This process will be completed in 2 business days.
You will be billed $85, payable in US funds drawn on a
US bank, along with the summary of RESULTS indicating
where your site has been accepted for registration.