UEAI

Fernando Arteaga ferart at QUETZAL.INNSZ.MX
Tue Nov 30 13:04:15 EST 1999

Hi everyone.

Just a question, someone knows where can I find the K (constant) of
association (or another related number) for the lectin Ulex europeus I
(UEAI) with different fucosilated blood groups antigens (H1, H2, Lewis
a, b, x and Y)?
I have been doing a few experiments and the binding is H2 >Le y > H1>>
Le a > Le b >> Le x. Everything seems to be OK, except for Le a and Le
b, I think that it must be invert, any idea?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the spelling.

Fernando Arteaga Cabello.