[Maize] Re: Growth Chambers

Michael Wanous via maize%40net.bio.net (by mike.wanous from augie.edu)
Thu Feb 22 11:24:59 EST 2007

Maize list:

Another good option is BioChambers (formerly ENCONAIR).  We have
several of their growth chambers and they seem to be reliable and
well-designed.  We just had a new one installed this morning.  The
"Bigfoot" series maximizes the chamber space per floor footprint.
See:  http://www.biochambers.com.

Mike Wanous
--
Michael K. Wanous, Ph.D.		2001 S. Summit Ave.
Associate Professor and Chair		Sioux Falls, SD  57197  USA