IUBio GIL .. BIOSCI/Bionet News .. Biosequences .. Software .. FTP


Jang Ho Park supreme at styx.ios.com
Mon Aug 26 22:36:36 EST 1996

Can someone with the information on treating tapeworm, pinworm,
roundworms, etc... tell me what kind of a medical specialist a person
infected would have to see?  What are some of the clues one can find
to conclude that the person is infected with a parasite?

More information about the Parasite mailing list

Send comments to us at archive@iubioarchive.bio.net