Hi my name is Sharon Lee and i'm a high school student taking a biology class
right now. Currently I am working on a science project on whether or not
plants grow faster and better if they are given more carbon dioxide. As part
of my project, I need to go on the internet and find a mentor with information
on plants and carbon dioxide. I was wondering if you could help me out on
this. If you could it would really help me out. If you have time here are some
of the questions my mentor needs to answer:
1. What kind of degree do you have in this field?
2. What happens to plants when alka seltzer is added to the water and soil?
(alka seltzer when added to water forms bubbles which is considered CO2)
3. Will the alka seltzer make the plants grow faster?
4. How else might the alka seltzer effect the plants?
5. What kind of substitutes for CO2 can be used to make plants grow faster if
thats the case?
6. Do you have any suggestions on what books I can check out at the library?
Please send any research information on this subject.
I would really appreciate it if you could respond back before Friday, Feb 26
Thank you for your help and I really appreciate you taking your time to help