Announcing my new Address and E-mail (fwd)

Joseph Seckbach jseck at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 11 19:43:24 EST 1997

November 11, 1997

NOTE:     SORRY FOR SUPPLYING THIS  MESSAGE TWICE (TO SOME OF YOU).

Dear Friends and Phycological Colleagues,

My new address (Nov. 1997 until end of March 1998) will be in LSU as
indicated below. Please refer all your mail to me to my new address.
Thanking all of you for your attention.
Best wishes

Joseph Seckbach