cellulose digesters

Justin R. Doward j.doward at idl.net.au
Thu Mar 5 08:57:51 EST 1998

hello all I was hoping someone might know of some cellulose digestion
protozoa and could email me some information on them (also any other
microbe that may digest cellulose).  Specifically I am looking for the
enzymes used and which animalcule it came from.

I am a second year biotechnology student and we have been asked to do a
relevant project, I have decided (maybe) to look into the possibility of
human digestion of cellulose, I am therefor looking for the gene
responsible for the enzyme (eventually).

Thank you for any assistance

j.doward at idl.net.au

--
       ... Steppenwolf ...