The Antibody Resource Page (ARP) has recently been updated and given a
new user-friendly look. The ARP is divided up into 7 sections:
1. Educational Resources - links to pages on antibodies that will
interest the novice and expert alike
2. Online Databanks and Databases - links to scientific databases in
the area of sequence analysis and hybridoma work
3. Online Journals
4. How to Find an Antibody - a section for ways to find commercial
sources (online or otherwise) of antibodies. If you are a researcher
who works with antibodies, you cannot afford to miss this section.
5. Online Companies - a large list of online companies (over 75) that
sell antibodies or antibody related products. There is also a section
for companies that are not online.
6. Miscellaneous - links to various immunological and biotechnology
7. Antibody Gallery - a new addition to the ARP. This is a section
where researchers can donate pictures of antibodies for educational
purposes. If you have something to donate, please contact me.
The ARP is designed for both beginners and experts who are looking for
information about antibodies. I am always looking for new links, so
if you know of something, please contact me. Or just contact me to
let me know what you think of the page! The URL for the Antibody
Resource Page is:
Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
kshreder at znet.com