help needed for woman changing fields

DR. JANIS YOUNG janyoung at news.holonet.net
Sat Jan 21 02:00:07 EST 1995

The subject is not as posted above but is about a 30 year old womnan who
has recently asked me to help her locate a position in molecular genetics.
 she is a psychiatric nurse who has gone back to school and wants
to work in her new field of study.  Where
should I direct her?  She has sent me her resume.

Janis Dillaha Young, Ph.D.
Skyline Peptides			Tel.&FAX: (510) 655-5885
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A			e-mail:  janyoung at holonet.net
Oakland, CA  94611-1039				 SkylinePep at AOL.com