bjford has a long one!

kkaye at vax.oxford.ac.uk kkaye at vax.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 11:30:25 EST 1995

Dear All,

salutation or note of explanation beyond 'These are readily available in
Oxford" - several screens of biographical references about Himself. I have work
to do so rather doubt that I will be verifying them, but I thought the women
who read this might be amused, if only wryly, at this demonstration of
ill-considered self-publicising. Comments about comparative lengths of this or
that possessed by the male of the species are only the most vious places to
start...

However, mercifully for the discipline, it appears that he may not be a
biologist, but rather a journo or writer of some sort. Heigh-ho!

Dr. Katherine J. Kaye
kkaye at vax.ox.ac.uk