Equal pay

jma at MRC.COM jma at MRC.COM
Mon Jan 30 08:13:04 EST 1995

This is in reference to the recent discussions on women
negoiating higher salaries for job offers.  One piece of
advice given was to research the going rates for the
particular position:  i.e. salary for your qualifications.
My question is where can you get this type of information
without asking your friends and colleagues what salary
they are earning? I am particularly interested in salaries
for industrial positions.
Thank you.

Joanne