Generation of psf file for a homodimer

Barry Schweitzer barry at SNEEZY.FHIS.NET
Wed May 14 16:38:34 EST 1997

Hello All:

Please excuse the newbie-type question, but I'm new at using
XPLOR on proteins.  Using XPLOR on DNA has been my thing for the
past few years.

Anyways, I would like to generate a structure (psf) file for my
protein which is a homodimer.  Does anyone have a generate.inp
file where you have done this for your protein?  If so, I would
greatly appreciate a copy.  Please email it to me directly.  I will
post a summary to the group.

Thanks!

--
Barry Schweitzer, Ph.D.