thanks and how do I define biocytin?

Matthias Jank JANK at PS1515.CHEMIE.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Wed May 21 09:48:10 EST 1997

Hi everyone!

First of all let me thank all those people who responded to my first
mail ("getting started"). Thanks to their help (and encouragement) I
got the program running and succeeded (don't lough - to me its a
little success) to get the extended starting structure. The link to
 http://www.NMR.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE/nilges/XplorPrimer/
prooved very helpful indeed.

My protein contains a biocytinresidue (thats a biotin covalently (via
a peptide bond)  bound to the e-aminogroup of a Lys. I think, the
easiest way to incorporate it in the structure is to define a new
residue. Did anyone ever create the topology and parameter file
entries?
The alternative, according to the FAQ No1would be to dowload the
program specified in the answer. Before I attempt that, I would like
to read the reference paper. But what is the full name of the Journal
"ESF/CCP4  Newsletter"?
Are there even more alternatives for generating the mentioned entries?

Thanks to all

Matthias