sclpk2xplor

James Fethiere James.Fethiere at BRI.NRC.CA
Thu May 22 11:18:18 EST 1997

 I tried using the sclpckxplor program to convert scalepack
I's to xplor format, and all negative I's get rejected.  The program
does ask is neg I's should be converted to: (option 2)

					f=-sqrt(abs(I))

Although this is done during the routine, there is no  writing out
of these neg F's.  So why option 2??  The write statement is only
for f gt 0. !!!

And further, If these neg F's are in the file, how will refinement go ?
Should I keed them (~1500 over 60000 refl)

Thank you

James